Links

Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Skype for your Android device

The skype version 2.6 for android mobile device launched. Now with this launch the skype users can easily send pictures, videos and other files directly from the application to their contacts. This feature will be supported both in Wifi and 3G data connections. Now almost anyone with an android device running android 2.2 or above can try out skype video calling for free.

The new application version is available for download via the Android Market for all devices running under Android 2.1 or newer. The software is available for free and weighs in at 12MB. Another great thing about this launch is that the battery life is improved with this version especially for devices running on NVIDIA’s Tegra 2 chipset – where these will include the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola XOOM and Acer Iconia Tablet among others. Basically, as long as your device has Android 2.2 Froyo or better, you can always try to give Skype video calling a go.

You can download Skype 2.6 for Android from the Android Market now.


10 comments:

  1. Hey your site is really great I came across while in search for brand info on bing and it has lots of related information on it. Will be sure to come back again and bookmark. Keep up the great work! Tucson Photo Booth Rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent read I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! http://celabright.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way I do my best to remain neutral. It's hard if you communicate with the person the other person dislikes then you fall out of favor with them! I simple can't dislike a person just because someone else does I just can't.
    blue tungsten ring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
    skinny fiber weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be one of my favorite posts! And on top of thats its also very helpful topic for newbies. Thanks a lot for informative information!
    San Antonio House Buyer


    ReplyDelete
  6. Skype is my favourite application in android ..This post is helpful to know features of skype in android.
    .. Marine Engineering in Chennai, BSC Nautical Science Colleges

    ReplyDelete
  7. The posted notes is handsomely in writing. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new dispatched letterss.Highway Restaurant in Thanjavur

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow extraordinary and wonderful post....this post is very impressive..keep posting like this in our blog..thank you for this post and keep it up...Patanjali products in thanjavur,Patanjali medicine thanjavur

    ReplyDelete