Links

Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, February 2, 2012

SFI Affiliate Marketing


SFI ( International) Marketing Groupwas launched in 1998. Starting with just one product, sold only in the United States, SFI has now grown to more than 44000 products and services (and growing daily) sold in more than 190 countries around the world.
SFI was created to allow anyone with a computer and Internet access the opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-commerce revolution. Anyone of legal age in his or her country can become an SFI affiliate for free by filling out an online registration form. There is no obligation or purchase requirements of any kind.
Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI's products on the Internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service, payment processing, and product shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate. For each sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups. 

11 comments:

  1. I'm happy I found this blog! From time to time students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. Thanks. http://celabright.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an informative article and very clearly written. Every single thought and idea is direct to the point. Perfectly laid out. Thank you for taking your time sharing this to you readers. http://scarprin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an informative article and very clearly written. Every single thought and idea is direct to the point. Perfectly laid out. Thank you for taking your time sharing this to you readers. http://scarprin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to this page by searching Yahoo. I have found it quite interesting. Thank you for providing this. I will have to visit here again!
    www.fadeplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloriously expert position. I merely bumbled upon your post and desired to articulate that I have really relished understanding your blog articles.
    science tutor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am so excited that I have found your post because I have been searching for some information on this for almost three hours! You've helped me a lot indeed and by reading this article I have found many new and useful information about this subject!
    ccie rack rental

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very informative article and lots of really honest and forthright comments made! This certainly got me thinking a lot about this issue so thanks a lot for posting!
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. The post was able to express what it wants to convey to the readers. It has been a very effective approach which resulted to a profitable output for all who have been fortunate enough to come across it!
    we buy houses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came to this page by searching Yahoo. I have found it quite interesting. Thank you for providing this. I will have to visit here again!
    house insurance

    ReplyDelete
  10. To tell you the teuth I was passing around and come across your site. It is wonderful. I mean as a content and design. I added you to my list and decided to spent the rest of the weekend browsing. Well done!

    Painters Hendersonville

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very informative article and lots of really honest and forthright comments made! This certainly got me thinking a lot about this issue so thanks a lot for posting!
    Fast House Sale San Antonio

    ReplyDelete